Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday Card and Certificate box


I can post these now I gave them to my cousin this morning !!
I made this card and a box to fit in a certificate
using Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders.
The certificate was my cousins birthday pressie, it is her dad's birth certificate !
My wonderful Uncle, we miss him so much.
He always had a  story to tell ..... not sure they were all true
but knowing him anything could be true !!!


The Box I made using Delicate Aster papers, Classic Leaf stamps and Die
and Majestic Morning flowers stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations.
I also used Spellbinder dies layered up on one another for the flowers to sit on.
The dies are, Ironwork motifs, Venetian Motifs and Delicate Doilies.


For the card I used Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, inking and glittering the edges.
Sentiment is from the Heartfelt Expressions Stamp set.

I have to say I like this card its so elegant !
Hope you do too.
Happy crafting !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the card and those flowers are so beautiful on the box.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.