Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentines gift box



This is the second post of the day!
Scroll down for my heartfelt. Creations project!! 

Its time for another challenge over at the Stamping Boutique !!
You guessed it the theme is Valentines !
The Stamping Boutique

I made an open gift box filled with chocolates !!!
Mmm ..... well ok they are not there now !!!
I admit I ATE them !!! lol !


I used the digi stamp AJ the romantic from The Stamping Boutique.
I also used Nitwits papers, sentiments from Cuddly Buddly,
Marianne die for the swirl and a 
Martha Stewart punch and some ribbon !

So pop on over and check out the other DT makes
and join in the challenge !!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is such a fun and colourful Valentines gift box. A great gift idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the prettiest little box!! I love the image you picked for the front!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.