Sunday, June 19, 2011

Xmas card club challenge card !!


Well ladies here is my offering !! Red, Green, White and a reindeer was the challenge. I used green card, red poinsettias and white base of the card. A simple card but I really like it !! I used one of my purchases from Doncaster on it; the spellbinder fancy tag, loving them !!!

The design is from Sassy Cheryls, poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts and that's about all !!

Well its my turn for setting the challenge me thinks. So ..................... the challenge is no patterned papers, you can how ever make your own papers from rubberstamping .............. so have fun ladies !!

Well I will be round later to see everyones cards but right now I have my partners children coming over for a BBQ !! Hope the rain holds off !!! Have a great sunday !!!

I have entered this into the following challenges:
Winter wonderland - Xmas flowers
Crafty Annes - Xmas in June
Cutie Sunday - Animals
Sassy Cheryls - Tent card

16 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizzie, loving the image. Enjoy your bbq. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lizzie, love the little image and your gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one Elizabeth...love that image and that MS boarder punch may have to borrow that!!!! hope all goes well, the rain seems to have eased off..hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Lizzie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Enjoy the BBQ. Love the new challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzie, what a funny, cute card but lovely as well, hope the barbie went alright, look forward to seeing your next card. Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely Lizzie, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! LOVELY! So great to get ahead of the Christmas card rush. Thanks for playing in the 'tent' challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Getting a head start on Christmas-love it! Thanks for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Second Christmas card in a row (just visited CEC. Really putting me in the mood for red and green. I think I will get started on my own cards.

    Love this image. I used him last year and had so much fun! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card....thanks for joining us at cutei sunday.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card. Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week

    Ute85

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used…..Thanks for joing at CS.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Lizzie. Sorry for the delay in getting to you. Love that image so cute. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Nice card.....
    thanks for joining us at cutie sunday.
    Hug Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lizzie
    sorry bit late in commentind ...Fabulous card ....love it....so nice....
    hope you are well ..
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.