Thursday, January 23, 2014

There's only one like you


As promised here is my second project this week for Heartfelt Creations.
If you haven't checked out the blog pop on over by clicking the link below.

Heartfelt Creations

I love the clean look of this card, funny its normally my style !!
Remember I have candy ........ 

Click on the pic of the die to add your name to the linky!!

Here is how I made it:

HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning paper Collection
HCPC 3581 Majestic Morning Accents Precut
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCPC 3354 Classic Message PreCut 
031467 A2 Filigree Delight Die

Other Products Used : Glitter glue, white card, Hot glue and gun, pearls
Spellbinders Labels 18

Cut a card 4 1/4" x 5 6/16. Using white card die cut the A2 Filigree Delight Die.
Stamp your image and die cut the largest die of Labels 18.Ink and glitter 
glue the edges of both die cuts. Stamp, ink and glitter the flowers and adhere
to the image. Adhere pearls into the centre of the flowers and on the filigree
die cut. Your project is now complete.

Happy crafting !!

5 comments:

  1. This is just so elegant and pretty - gorgeous colour too. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, the card is timeless in its elegance! And I really like the monochromatic look.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a show stopper! I love all the white layers topped by those gorgeous blooms. Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lizzie. I do love that die. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.