Friday, January 17, 2014

A girl has to have her lippy !!


Its time for a new challenge over at Polka Doodles !

Polkadoodles and Studio 12

As always the challenges are Anything goes or
you can do like the DT is asked and do something girly !!

I used the FABULUSH new CD Dolly Daydream

Buy Dollie Daydream Girl Talk now

I took the lipstick image from the elements section into my
graphics program 4 times. Lined them up and flipped two images so that
the back has lipsticks too !! Cut it out, folded and then cut out another of the
two front lipsticks so I could decoupage up. I printed and cut out a girlie,
added her to the card along with a sentiment !


I then made a gift bag using a white bag and cutting it down !!
So loving this CD !!

Remember I have Candy !!!
Click on the pic of the die to go and add your name to the linky !!


Happy crafting.


4 comments:

  1. Creative idea Lizzie and yep you're right ... can't have enough lippie or lip gloss (lol). Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea Lizzie love a bit of lippie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous Lizzie, love it. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.