Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge # 38


Here is my card I created for this challenge; its the first time I have entered Mo's Challenges !! We had to use material (lace counts) as part of our creation. So I found I had this lovley lace ........... the card I had in mind cetainly isn't what I ended up with ! Using the lace really changed things !!! Its so great to use things you wouldnt normally, I now have another card boiling away in the background ............ !!


The image I used is Sorry Shanna, I decided not to put any wording on the front of the card as it can then be used for a multitude of occassions ! I coloured it using watercolour pencils ............. I havent got any copics yet !! Note the yet !!!!
Thanks for looking !

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Lizzie... so glad you could join us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, and the lace is gorgeous! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Lizzie.. I love your card.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.