Thursday, July 01, 2010

Card I Made for Grandma



I made this card for my Grandma, the pic is of her as a young woman, she is still only young at 92 !! She loved it when she opened it !!!


I used the Sentimentals cricut cartridge to make the frame, Martha Stewart trelis punch and the Sweet Treats cartridge for the flowers. I cut the leaves at 2 inches from Storybook !!


To make the flowers I cut 4 layers for each flower. The larger flower started at 1 3/4 inches decreasing a 1/4 inch each cut. The smaller flower started at 1 1/2 inches ! Cut a darker colour, a lighter colour of card and then two in the co-ordinating paper and fasten with a paper fastener !!
Hope you like it as much as she did !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.