Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Create a Gift Bag with Decorative Dies!

 

Do you love to create coordinating projects for a loved one? Me too! Here is a gift bag that goes with the card I made last week for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Perfect for Valentines, Mother's Day a wedding favour or any occasion! 😜
Last week I was asked how I created theses flowers so here is a video I uploaded to my YouTube channel with step by steps on how to create these gorgeous flowers PLUS this gift bag!

SAVE 10% on ALL your purchases with my affiliate code on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website here https://ecraftdesigns.com Just add the code LIZ_GAZE at checkout! Use this code each time you purchase and SAVE 10% on your entire cart!

Oh and here is the card this bag coordinates with! You can find the instructions HERE . Now I just need to decide if I use this for Mother's Day or Valentines.....


Happy crafting my friend!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.