Sunday, March 11, 2018

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all who are celebrating today!
Here in the UK today is Mothering Sunday, I know 
my friends in the USA celebrate Mother's Day in May!
I wonder why the dates are different Father's Day is the same lol!

So.... here is the card I made my Aunt for Mother's Day.
She is more like a Mum to me than anything else and the girls all call her Grandma.
Such a special relationship we have.

I'm hoping by now she has arrived with me for lunch (I'm scheduling this post lol!)
and that she has already seen her card! One year she saw it online
before I managed to give it to her...... oops!

For the card I used the Lush Lilac collection and those cute little
birdies are from the Singing in the Rain collection.

Have a fabulous day everyone and happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours, and I like the way you have used the umbrella as a container for the flowers. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Liz....mothers day is everyday...lol. OXO

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.