I had so much fun making this Easter basket!
You can see how I made it HERE on Heartfelt Creations Facebook page.
It doesn't have to be just used for Easter, it would make a lovely
basket for a wedding, Mother's Day or any gift!
The flowers I used are the Sweet Peonies, they really are so versatile
and easy to create different flowers with!
These are the exact same flowers but one picture as taken before
addding glitter and the other after addding glitter! They look so different!
To make the basket I did the following:
1. Die cut 6 x Gift of Love Box sides and trim the top two sections away,
along with the tab on the now top section.
2. Use the floral die piece and cut in the centre of the square section of the
6 x die cut sides and adhere together.
3. Ahere the base flaps and draw around the basket base on a piece of card
and cut out. Adhere to the bottom of the basket.
4. Cut a strip of card 2" x 11" long and use the Border Essentials Die
to create the handle. Cut two strips 3/4" x 11" of paper from the paper pad
and adhere to the handle, one on the top one underneath.
Adhere the handle to the basket.
5. Cut 6 x die cuts to go on the flaps of the basket and glitter.
Adhere to the basket with 3D foam pads.
6. Cut 6 x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" squares of paper to match the handle and again using clear cardstock.
7. Adhere the clear card to each side of the basket and then again with the paper.
8. Use tissue paper and craft straw to fill the basket and then add you Easter Eggs!
Have fun making one too.