Monday, February 05, 2018

Gift Card Holder


Gosh it's been a while since I last posted...... apologies!
If you follow me on Facebook you will know I've been off at the trade shows
both in Pheonix and Frankfurt! We had a fabulous time meeting so many people!

Here is a gift card holder I made with the Heartfelt Love collection.
It's made from one sheet of paper and so easy to do! Die cut the border and
score the papers to the depth you want and glue the bottom flap as a pocket!
I used two sheets of paper adhered together for this as I wanted the particular papers 
as part of my project.

It would be a fun project for Mothers Day or a wedding too! 

Have lots of crafty fun my friends!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz this is absolutely wonderful I love the colours and the design is gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing
    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful colors in this paper collection. Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I may have to steal this one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.