Saturday, February 10, 2018

Just for you.


I have bee inspired by how some of the design team have used the
die from the Gift of Love Box Die to create apertures
in thier projects so I had to have a go too!

I used the centre floral die and cut it along the card three times,
laying it so the cutting edge didn't make a line. If you make
a mistake just cover it up with a flower lol!
My Just for you sentiment is placed just for that reason where it is!

Valentines Day will be upon us very soon have you
got your Valentine projects made?

Have lots of crafty fun everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love how you have used the heart die in this card. The back ground is a very good idea too....you truly are a wonder. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your gorgeous flowers! Thanks for this idea. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.