Saturday, February 24, 2018

Best Wishes


I have been having fun with vellum and the Lush Lilac collection!
If you missed me live on Facebook making this card then make sure you click HERE.

I am so in love with the umbrella in vellum, it look like a pretty parasol!
Ah.... summer days walking in Paris with a lacy parasol!


Apetures are so easy to make using you dies, I show you how in my video.
Adding a lacy boder around the aperture really makes it pop!


I mixed up my vellum flowers with my paper flowers for an extra pizazz!


And those cute birds are from the Singing in the Rain collection!
They are so cute! 

I used the following on my card:


3 comments:

  1. So lovely! Very pretty papers, and the birds are a cute addition too. Might have to order the lilac pad. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.