Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Top favourites of 2016


Happy New Year everyone!!!
I was looking back over my blog posts from 2016 at all the creations I have made so
I thought I would share my favourite makes from both Crafter's Companion and 
Heartfelt Creations with you! Lol then I found the top nine on my Instagram page that people liked 
So I have those here too!

2016 was an amazing year I had so much crafty fun and I am
so thankful to work for and with such amazing people.
I wouldn't be able to craft at all if it wasn't for you all,
 I so appreciate all your comments and that you follow me!
I count my blessings everyday!

So ..... here are my top favourites I made with Heartfelt Creations products.


 Here are my top favourites I made with Crafter's Companion products.



And here are the top nine projects people liked on my Instagram page!
They are a little different! 


Dare I say of all the projects I made in 2016 this was my personal favourite.
It took a while to make but I loved every minute of it!


Wow so much crafty fun!
 I'd love to know which was your favourite project I made last year.
Right I need to go get my stamps and dies out I have the urge to make some flowers! Lol!
Happy Crafting! And a huge thank you to you all.

3 comments:

  1. I love ALL your past makes! :D But I agree with you: these shoes with their box are the best, just STUNNING!
    Happy 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy! To see so many of your beautiful projects on a single page is such a pleasure...thank you! Can't pick a favorite. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these cards they are beautiful. Kind regards Anne Owens.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.