Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Mother's Day




Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion
I thought I would make some Mother's Day Inspiration, 
Here in the UK Mother's Day is on Sunday!! 

I embossed the card inside the easel and along the front but the light didn't pick it up 
so here is a close up of it! 


To make my card I was inspired by a card from Melanie at 
Crafter's Companion and this was my result.
To make the card I used the following:

Sara Signature Floral Delight Pretty Petals die
Sara Signature Floral Delight In bloom die set
Sara Signature Floral Delight Stylish Swirls Embossing folder
Sara Signature Butterfly Lullaby Fit and Flutter die

Other Items: Gems, distress inks.


4 comments:

  1. Liz, this is a real beauty! I love the unusual shape for an easel card and your oh-so-perfect flowers! I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day this weekend. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lizzi what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful I love all your die cutting.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Liz!

    Janet Saieva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jus wonderful! Love the kraft intricate diecut and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.