Friday, February 20, 2015

Love Joy Happiness


Here is my third card this week for Heartfelt Creations!
I made this ages ago and realised I hadn't posted it !

You know I love my white cards made with dies ......... !!
This was very quick to make and is so effective!

Here is how I made the card:
459222 Blossom Tool set
HCD1-756 Birds and Blooms Die
HCD1-743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCPC-3644 Birds and Blooms Cling stamp set
HCPC-3568 Moments with you Cling stamp set
TSMP800 Memento Rich Cocoa ink

Other Products Used : Spellbinders Circle die, Decorative labels 42 die and
Labels 42 die, Victorian Velvet and peeled Paint Distress ink, gems,
die cutting machine, 3D foam pads.

Using folded white card die cut a card with Labels 42. Die cut the decorative 
labels 42 die, ink the edge and adhere to the card front with 3D foam pads. Stamp 
the sentiment with the Rich cocoa ink and die cut with the circle die. Die cut the 
Raindrops on Roses die. Ink the edges and adhere the sentiment to the Raindrops on 
Roses die; adhere to the card. Stamp, cut and shape the flowers and leaves. Adhere gems
to the flower centres. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card and your project 
is complete.

Happy crafting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.