Saturday, February 28, 2015

Today its your Birthday!


I'm sharing this card today for the CCIDT !
I used some of my scraps from my paper pad for this!
I love using things up, it gives me a good excuse to go shopping!! lol

I have a confession .........
That double bow..... Looks good ???
I cheated!! I tied the loops and then cut and glued the tails of the bow
I know ......... But I just couldn't get my fingers working today!

Here is what I used on my card:
Die'sire Leaf 2

Other Items: Peeled paint distress ink for leaves, gem, ribbon, black card, Black ink

Check out the Crafter's Companion web page
click the picture below
Crafter's Companion

Happy Crafting !! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Liz - no way of knowing you cheated with the bow! Have a great weekend. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Liz... love your layout and the sentiment is fab, Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.