Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all those who are celebrating it today!
I know in the USA it's not for a while yet!

I thought I would share the card I made for my Aunt today.
She should have got it by this post goes live! lol!
I have been having so much fun making vellum flowers recently
with the Wildwood Cottage collection from Heartfelt Creations!
This card goes perfect with a project I have made for my next Facebook Live,
Lol I might have to make another one for that!

We are spending the day as a family today, a yummy
Lunch and my favourite raspberry crumble for dessert!
It reminds me of my Grandma, she used to make me a special
one when I was a little girl with fresh rasps from the garden!

Have a wonderful day and of course happy crafting! 



3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Liz, gorgeous layout and colours.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enjoying the look of this delightful card. I like the variety of layers and the placement of your beautiful flowers. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.