Friday, March 24, 2017

Easter Basket Tutorial


Oh I had so much fun making this basket! 
It really is so quick and easy to make.
5-10mins for the basket and then just decorate!

My tutorial is on the Heartfelt Creations blog HERE
These would make great wedding favors, or gift baskets
for any occasion! Change the size too make them as
big or small as you want!

TIP: If you are changing the size make sure it's divisible easily by 3!

Have fun making lots of these, I have a few more I have been making
they might make an appearance on my net Facebook Live! 

Have fun and make sure you go check out the tutorial! 

2 comments:

  1. Liz, this is so sweet! Love the soft papers, and the little dew drops laying around make such a pretty staging area! Great job, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love how simple and easy this is. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.