Friday, December 18, 2015

Season's Greetings


As promised here is my card to go with the box I made earlier

Eeek I can't believe Christmas is a week away!!!
I go to Germany today just me and my daughter to the Christmas markets!!
We are so excited for school to be out so we can go!!! 

Are you ready for Christmas ???
It's been a busy week getting ready as we have a birthday too Christmas Eve!
Phew and two overseas trips, its all fun fun fun!!! 

To make the card I used the following:


Other items: Gems, 

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty Liz, it's absolutely stunning. I hope you and Caitlyn had a fabulous day at the German markets & got some good bargains. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, Liz! Thanks for sharing! Hope you're enjoying the Christmas markets...what a fun thing to do with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.