Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thinking of You


Oh my goodness the new Sara Signature - Floral Delight Collection
Landed on my doormat ........ Shh don't tell hubby!!
Yikes it was opened within minutes and this is what I made!

I had such fun with these dies, the possibilities are endless!!
You know I like my dies!!! lol!!!
And I struggled to not get the white card out!!! lol 

To make the card I used:
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Thinking of You Stamp set
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Pretty Petals
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Leafy Flourish
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Scalloped Border
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Ornate Trellis

Other Items: Glitter Glue, Prills, Black Ink, Tea Dye Distress Ink

5 comments:

  1. Love your flowers and card Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card especially your work on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and leaves, and they look great with the others diecuts in kraft colour! You have made a quick work but very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the design Liz. I must get that trellis die, it would be so useful. Love your flowers, they are so beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, this is so beautiful! Loving the simplicity of your design, and that die makes me so happy! It's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.