Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Best Wishes


Hello !!! It's Heartfelt Wednesday!!!
Here is my card this week using the new Farmer's Market Collection.
Make sure you pop over to the blog and see the 
fantastic projects over there! Click on the pic below

Heartfelt Creations

Oh boy this card should have the sentiment 
You're so berry sweet on it...... from the stamp set with the berries! 
Mmm I hunted high and low for my stamp !
Yes I even went through the trash!! Lol!
Of course all to no avail so I had to use another sentiment!
I wonder if my little girl ran off with it ............ 

To make the card I used the following:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
TSMP 900 Memento Black Ink
TSMP 800 Memento Ccoa Brown Ink
HCDP1-257 Farmers Market paper pad
HCD1-777 Farmers Market Fruit Die
HCPC-3689 Berries and Peaches cling set
HCPC-3685 Jars and Vine Cling set
HCD1-761 Jars and Vine Die
HCD1-753 Sunflower die
HCPC-3626 Sunflower Cling set

Other items: White card, Spellbinders Labels 4, Grand Labels 4 and Elegant
Oval dies, Burgundy Aqua Pen, Peeled Paint Distress Ink, water brush,
glitter glue, 3D foam pads, All purpose glue, ribbon, Victorian Velvet Ink pad
Beads, Scattered straw and Wild Honey distress inks (Sunflowers)

Using folded white card cut a card with the Grand dies. Cut another single
die cut and adhere to the front of the card. Using the paper pad cut a smaller
die and ink the edges with Victorian Velvet ink. Using white ribbon adhere
across the front of the die cut, tucking in behind it and adhere with 3D foam
pads to the card. Stamp the sentiment and cut out using the elegant oval die.
Adhere to the card with 3D foam pads. Stamp the berries and leaves. Colour
with the pens and water brush. Glitter the sides of the berries.
Stamp, cut, colour and shape the flowers, see my tutorial HERE
Adhere the flowers, berries and leaves to the card. Die cut the smallest Grand die
in the same paper as the front of the card adhere to the card inner. Die cut the
largest of the labels 4 in white card and adhere to the paper inside the card.
Your project is now complete.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this shaped card is wonderful with these berries and flowers! So summer-like and very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and shape Liz,hope you find your stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunflowers mixed with the berries! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, I just love your cards, and this card shape is beautiful with these lovely flowers and berries! So exquisitely made! I just purchased some proper flower-shaping tools and want to use them soon. You inspire me! Your card is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, aww thank you so much your comment means so much I'm very humbled. Enjoy using your flower tools! Play with them it's amazing what effects you can get on one type of flower!! Have fun!! Hugs xx

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card Liz, I love the shape of it. Your flowers are perfect as always and the colours are so pretty. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Liz!! I just love the die cuts you use!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card love those sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful... love your coloring & color combination :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.