Thursday, August 20, 2015

Christmas Vintage Tag


Here is one of my projects this month for Crafter's Companion!
I made this flower first and had no idea what I was going to make!!
Lol!! Infact this has taken me three weeks to complete!!
No no it is a twenty minute project tops really !!

Sorry I have been so quiet can you believe that this is the first thing
in four and a half weeks I have made !! wow!!!
I made the tag itself by using a 3 1/2" wide piece of card and embossing 
only a part of it. By putting the words flower on determined the length
but you can make it any size you want!! I just then cut the top to look like a tag, 
punched a hole and threaded ribbon, pearl and lace through!!

I used the following to make this:
Die'sire Only Words - Seasons Greetings die 
Big Score (to score the line between the embossed and plain card)

Other items: White card, red ink, peeled paint distress ink, 
flower centres, ribbon, lace, string pearls

Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really amazing tag! Love the kraft cardstock embossed and this poinsettia is just a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag Liz, your flowers always make such a statement as they are so beautiful. I'm hoping I will be able to make flowers like this after my October craft class with you! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.