Saturday, May 24, 2014

Decorated Notebook


I have another project to share with you
as a sneak peek for the Vintage Floral CD and embossing folders 
to be released on the 27th May on Create and Craft
from Crafter's Companion.

Crafter's Companion

I have never decorated a notebook before.
But I thought these papers and embossing folders
really lent themselves well to this project !

I loved making it I will definitely be doing another !
Here is what I used:
Vintage words Embossing Folder
3D glue
Tacky Glue
Ivory Centura Pearl
All purpose glue
Vintage Floral CD
Die'sire Circle Doilies

Other items,
Ribbon, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, Brown ink

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I like the folder and those papers together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie I adore your notebook.Beautifully decorated.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shabbylicious papers and the doily and rosette combo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.