Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Elegant Handbag



This morning Heartfelt Creations announced their
Design team for the next 6 months !
I made it!! Wow! I am so honoured.
Thank you everyone who voted for me and
supported me through this process!
There is some amazing inspiration, check out the blog

Heartfelt Creations

I thought today I would share more of my projects I made to be a finalist.

This is half of my second project I made for
Heartfelt Creations as a semi finalist.
Half I hear you say ..... Yes!
This is an envelope box designed as a clutch bag
to go with the shoes I made.


How I wish I could make these in fabric !

BUT like I said there is another part to it
which I will share with you soon !!

Materials Used
OTHER ITEMS - Inks, Dauber, Hot glue, string pearls, Sticky velcro and double sided tape.


To Make it 
* Cut the following papers. 1 piece 16.5 cm x 27 cm and score 12 cm from each end.
This forms the body of the bag.
2 Pieces 13 cm x 5 cm and score 1 cm from both sides and along the bottom.
These will form the sides.
*Cut out the largest of the Grand Labels one which will form the flap of the bag. 
Score in the middle and 3 cm from the middle.
*Adhere the sides and the flap, trimming where necessary along the back.
*Cut a piece of paper  16.5 cm x 8 cm. 
Adhere to the back of the box so it forms a pocket.
*Adhere String pearls around the edge of the front flap and 
along the line of the back pocket.


*Stamp, and cut out your leaves. I left my leaves unembossed
and used the stamps themselves to colour the front leaves.
The leaves on the rear I did on green paper for colour effect.
*Stamp, ink, emboss and adhere your flowers.
*Add Velcro dots or a sticky velcro piece to the inner of the flap.
* Arrange and adhere the leaves and flowers to the box
and your project is complete.

I really hope you like this.
Congratulations to the rest of the other finalists.
Go check them out they are very talented.
Heartfelt Creations
Hugs and Happy crafting !
Oh yes ....
remember I have candy that finishes today so add your name while you can !
I will be posting the winner tomorrow ! good luck !






10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the Heartfelt Creations DT! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Lizzie
    both projects have an instant "WOW-factor" to it! Is truly eye-catching! Wonderful!!!
    greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lizzie and WOW! Stunning creations, I would love a handbag like that and the shoes are beautiful too - no wonder they wanted you - fab projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and enjoy every minute you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on joining the Heartfelt Creations DT! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! We are so blessed to have you on the team. Your work is just gorgeous...and so professional looking. You'll have to teach me how to make those shoes. I love them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and welcome to the HC team! Your work is amazing, love the bag and shoes!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project!! Congratulations and welcome to the HC design team!! I'm looking forward to working with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. Very well deserved. Will look forward to seeing your creations.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats and these shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.