Friday, May 24, 2013

Friends



This week over at Polka Doodles the challenge is
We would love to see your projects using die cuts.

I made my card shape using my Spellbinder dies.
The image is actually two images merged together
From the amazing Frederica CD.
Papers and sentiment are also from the CD.
For my flowers I used a Marianne die LR0111,
the leaves and swirl are also Marianne dies are 
I edged them with distress inks and 
added sticklers glitter for some pizzaz!

Hope you like it!
Happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeously shaped card,Lizzie. Love the dies you used and the merged together images as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Lizzie, perfect combination of images and love all the layers. I do the clouds with a template I made and use chalks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.