Friday, April 20, 2012

Something New


This week at C4E the challenge is something New, eg, new from your stash, new home, new car, new baby and so on !!!


Well ............. I got this fabby stamp from LOTV at Harrogate so I thought I would use that. I also used my new promarker blues to colour it in !!! And of course the card is to celebrate a NEW baby !!!

The paper is forever friends, tag is a Magnolia die cut and the hearts are from A Marianne die.

So ..... again all I need is for someone to have a baby boy !!! hehe all the babies recently in the family have been girls so come on boys where are you !!!!

3 comments:

  1. lovely....what a fabby stamp to have...love the colours and backing papers great card Lizzie hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie this is gorgeous great stamping well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.