Friday, June 01, 2018

Lush Lilac Mini Album


Ooh it's been a while......... I'm sorry I've been travelling....
Eeek I got to go to the Heartfelt Creations Office!!! 
Oh my if you get chance to go on a tour there you must! It's amazing! 

I have had great fun making this mini album with the Lush Lilac collection!
Can you believe I have never made a mini album until now! 
I don't why not they are so easy!


I used the flip fold cards to make pocket inserts with the layered cards.


All I need to do now is add some photos, I was thinking the little polaroid ones!


And of course I had to decorate the front with the Lilac! 
This is definatley one of my favourite collections! 

Have fun crafting! 


4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! What a fun tour!!! All of that craft yumminess under one roof...swoon! Liz, your card is stunning! All I can say is wow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flip fold Lilac album is so posh. Congrats on your trip to Heartfelt Creations. I live in the US and I would like to visit there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see your videotutorial on facebook...they are wonderful...hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.