Saturday, September 16, 2017

Just for you.


Thought I'd share a card I made for my Aunts wedding anniversary!
I've been itching to have a go a this style card with the Decorative Medallion die!
It really is EZ to do! I had this made in less than 30mins! Shh.... don't tell her lol!
I have a box of flowers already made that I used. 
I love having a stash of flowers on hand!


There is a real mix of collections here! 
But don't they go well together?
That's what I love about Heartfelt Creations!


I love how blue and pink work together so well!
Good job as I love these colours to work with!

Have a fabulous day and lots of crafty fun! 

3 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful and amazing cards!!! They are always so elegant and gorgeous!!! Love every card and project you make!!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Have lots of crafty fun! Sending big hugs x

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.