Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ballerina


I made this card for The Stamping Boutique.
I just LOVE this image!
She is so cute and so easy to colour!

I made a stepper card using a die I bought from the last Craft fair I went to !
I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 and labels 8 dies.
The image is called ROSE and I coloured her with promarkers.
Flowers and leaves are stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations.

Hope you like it!!!
Right I'm going to go and get my Turkey out of the freezer ready for Thursday!
Sweet potato bake base to make and stuffing's to prepare !!!
Have a great day!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous card... Love it...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and such lovely dies. Our 4 year old granddaughter does ballet, tap & modern dance & last Saturday the group had their annual performance. Her first ever show in a theatre and VERY proud nanna & granddad watching - and yes I did have a few tears! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Love the simplicity and sheer elegance of you card!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.