Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Banners


This week at Polka Doodles the challenge is
MALE THEMED
I made a very quick clean card for this
you will see why as you read down ........

I used the banners from the
CD Cherry Blossom Lane
added some text in my computer program
and cut it out layering onto white card.

Sadly on Friday
Dharma, a Hungarian Puli.
One of three dogs we have.
Sadly had to go to sleep.


She has had a heart condition but in the last
week it has got worse and 
there is no way I could let her suffer in pain.
So she has gone to doggie heaven now.
She will be missed, both by us and our other doggies.
This is the best photo I ever took of her
 on friday as she lay in the sunshine.
It was like she knew and posed!
Sleep peacefully Dharma xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love LOVE your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful c&s card, Lizzie. Sorry to hear about your four legged darling. It must be super painful for you.
    Hugs
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Dharma,
    really lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.