Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lazy Days !!

Oh how I wish for a lazy day laid in the grass reading my book ........... ah well maybe one day !
This week for Cuddly Buddly I used Toby Tumble Happy Easter, but not for an Easter card ! It is a 3d decoupage image but I just used the picture layer as my scissors broke !!! Mmm great !!! Then my paper cutter decided not to cut straight !!! GREAT !!!!!!!! lol !!

I used Toby Tumble Floral Boquet papers ....... yummy !! You will see these again !!! Very versatile ! I also used Marianne Dies, Bird and FenceBird and Grass and Tree LR0203. The sentiment is part of the 3D sheet ! of course I glittered the flowers up for some bling with Stickles Star dust!!

Just love the Toby Tumble Range, I reckon you may be seeing more !! He is just so sweet !! lol !
Well, hope everyone enjoys the weekend, my plans have been rained off......... we were having a softball tournament on the Knavesmire about 60 of us and a picninc ! So I guess its Monoploy and a film !
Happy crafting everyone !!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. oh I just love the tree and the fence....what a great card...all that matting! whew.....really lovely hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie, Love the layout and all the elements. Such a sweet image too. Despite the setbacks it's fab hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.