Friday, June 08, 2012

Its a girl !!!!

 


Well ............. I have been inspired by Coops and Pops !! I just COULDN'T resit this wonderful Wild Rose Stamp !! And the Cottage Rose papers from CUDDLY BUDDLY !! They are both so gorgeous !!


Wow this stamp is so easy to colour !! I haven't had my promarkers out in a while and I thought I might struggle !! So I started off using Coops card as an inspiration making one similar but different ! Then I got the Cuddly Buddly papers and made my own and of course by then I was on a roll so  I got my LOTV stamp out too !!!


I used a Dohickey die for the tag and Whimsy stamps for the bunting !! OOh I am so into bunting right now !!! lol ! You should see my garden it covered from the Jubilee !! I just don' t want to take it down !!



My neighbour is having a baby girl next month so I know she will be getting one of these !!! Not sure which one tho !! lol !!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lizzie,love the images and such lovely papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Lizzie! I've just ordered that LOTV image, can't wait for it to arrive :P I really wanted to get the Wild Rose one as well but I thought it looked difficult to colour so I didn't! But since you say it's ok i might have to invest ;)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring and both these cards are fab!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lizzie
    This is a fab stamp... And you have coloured it beautifully......
    Hugs sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Liz... the Pram image is so pretty and you've coloured it lovely.
    Hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.