Friday, March 25, 2011

Magnolia hearts


Well ............ I know its not Valentines BUT !!! I got the papers for this at the NEC yesterday and just wanted to use them with this Magnolia stamp !!!! The papers are Forever Friends and I glittered up the hearts using stickles.
I got the cricut out and working hard today, the hearts are from Lirical Letters as is the wording. again I was trying hard to stay away from using flowers !!! Not sure about this card tho, I might have another go using flowers and swirls !!! hehe
Well Birmingham was a blast !! Lots of great things there, not that I actually got what I wanted I ummed and ahhhed to long !!! ah well ebay here I come !!! hehe !!! Happy Crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.