Saturday, March 26, 2011

Forever Friends Blog Candy

Hi there over at Forever Friends Challenge blog they are having a candy draw, here are the rules you have to follow.
* You have to be a follower,

* Create a card using a Forever Friends image,

* Leave a comment and link to your card,

* Closes End of March and drawn 1st April !!!!

Have a go and join in the fun !!


Here is my card, I got side tracked today from what I was supposed to be doing and made this Baby card !!! I used my Grand Calibur and dies to make the card, papers by Nitwits. I am so looking forward to the rest of my craft things being shipped home from the USA as I have stacks of papers I can't use at the moment !!! Argghhhhhh, oh well soon I hope !!! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the punch is new one I got at the NEC on Thursday, Martha Stewart !!


I really loved making this ! My cousin is expecting so maybe she will have a boy .................... !!!! hehe !!! Have a great Saturday !!


2 comments:

  1. OMW how BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the shape of it!

    Thanks for taking part of our blog candy at Forever Friends! Good Luck!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of the card its gorgeous and the flowers.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.