Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Winter Wonderland


I took myself in a toally different direction with this card
than where I first started from! As it developed I decided 
who was going to recieve this card and it just took off!
Lol there is lots of Crystal Clear powder on this it sure does sparkle!

Sometimes making a project that is outside of your comfort zone is
just what the crafty fairy ordered as it stretched your imagination!
Have lots of crafty fun!

I used the Winters Eve Paper pad alongside the Woodsy Wonderland and 
Snow Kissed collections on this shadowbox card! 


2 comments:

  1. Zakochałam się w Twoich kartkach. Śliczne papiery, piękne ramki i wszystko tak ładnie skomponowane. Aż chciałoby się tam być w tej zimowej scenerii :)
    Śliczne są te kwiatki, to są stemple? Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.