Sunday, February 14, 2016

With Love


Happy Valentines day!!
Thought I would share this card I made for Crafter's Companion.
Lol Pink and white my favourites!!!! 

Are you doing anything special today?
Not sure what we are doing, last year Caitlyn cooked us both a fabulous breakfast!
Maybe I can get her to cook a meal this year !! lol!!

To make the card I used the following:
Sara Signature Love and Romance Collection can be found HERE
Sara Signature Love and Romance Nested Heart dies
Sara Signature Love and Romance All my Love stamp set
Sara Signature Love and Romance Romantic swirls embossing folder
Sara Signature Love and Romance Decorative Heart die
Sara Signature Floral Delight Pretty Petals Die
Sara Signature Floral Delight In Bloom Die

Other Items: Distress inks, prills, black ink, edger tool

2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.