Monday, July 07, 2014

Thank you so much


Thought I'd share this thank you card I made.
I was naughty again ........ 
The new Spellbinders Enhanced Banner die just fell into my basket ......
So I just had to make something with it when it fell through
my letter box the other day !!! 

Of course I used Heartfelt Creations Arianna Flowers,
Classic leaf stamp, Arianna Lace die.
The paper is a card front from the Arianna Blooms paper pad.
Sentiment is also from the Arianna Blooms collection.

I drew around the die and cut it out to make a backing for the die cut.
Loving the new die !! 
Oh of course I couldn't just buy one die .........
well it would have been rude !!! hehe

Happy crafting

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, love it all.
    Just bought the banner Die, like you I could not buy just "one" Die.
    I had to buy the Bloom Die and matching stamp!!
    Have a fantastic day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love that flower cluster on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dies have such a way of misbehaving, don't they? You've used your new one Uber well on this beautiful card. Love those gorgeous flowers and the colors are so very pretty together. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the flower arrangement is gorgeous. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.