Monday, April 14, 2014

Tomorrow is still a mystery


For this card I embossed and debossed my card,
although it was't by design !!! hehe !!
I realised after I had run it through the machine I had
debossed the middle piece !! oops !

To make this card I used the following from Crafter's Companion:

Crafter's Companion

Centura Pearl Snow White with a hint of silver
Large and small Die'sire Sunflowers dies
Die'sire Leaf 2 die
Coredinations card
Coredinations sand kit
Sentimentals - Love is all you need stamp set
Distress inks 
Embossalicious Lattice folder.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely fresh looking card Lizzie. The debossing works well against the embossing. Good mistake I would say. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish card Lizzie, love the sentiment.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous make and I love that sentiment. It is so perfect for the card.
    Like your embossed/debossed panels too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.