Sunday, November 17, 2013

Xmas Banner


I loved the Wreath I made with Caitlyn so much
I thought I'd get the pens back out and make a banner to match !
It was REALLY hard to photograph so please forgive the photos.


Its Party time over at The Stamping Boutique 
pop on over and check it out !!

The Stamping Boutique

This project is for the challenge
Christmas, use 2 or more buttons, Pink, green and white.


I used the Gingerbread man with buttons digi stamp
and Holly Berry digi stamp.
I used my new Spellbinders Alphabet set for the words Merry Xmas.

Hope you like it!!!
Remember pop on over to the party, there are some fantastic prizes !!

2 comments:

  1. This is so darned cute! Love your banner,
    The gingerbread men and the holly look great on it. I like the way you loop the ends to create the way to connect them.

    I have been making lots of banners this year. I am just working on one for a gift for my cardmaking enighbour...hopefully it will turn out half as nice as yours.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it and the christmas wreath.....sawit up in C window!....she is already decorating for thanksgiving! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.