Friday, May 04, 2012

Ribbons

Hi there !!! This week at C4E the challenge is to have ribbon on your project !!!
I just LOVE the stamped LOVE image !!! Its a PSX image and is the most expensive stamp I have ever bought !!!! But boy it will get used !!! lol ! I am just so loving the image and the colours, I know I have made a card similar in the past !! The hearts are a Marianne die and the border is a Martha Stewart one !! I just love the papers , yeah they are from Nitwits !!! Reckon this would make a great anniversary card !!!
Happy crafting everyone, come see us at C4E !!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie, how are you...hope you have a wonderful day. I love your card with lovely combination color and great design. Hugs. Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sepia tones here Lizzie, super image too!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really gorgeous Lizzie, love that punched border!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.