Sunday, November 20, 2011

Clare's set of cards challenge !!


Well its time for our Christmas card club challenge !!! This time Clare set the challenge and got us all busy !!! She asked us to do a set of 4 cards, either matching or not. I decided to do quick simple cards as I had been asked for some cards to pop flat in the post !! Skin flint !!!

I found the lovely die cut of the holly on ebay and added red berry dots to it. Papers are from Nitwits and the sentiment is from the internet too. (I'm no good at coming up with those things !!)

Next time its Vickies challenge and she has asked us to have either snow or a snowman on our card !!

Well as its Sunday I'm cooking a roast dinner. Yum Yum !! Might have to whip up a pudding too !!
Have a great weekend !!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM lIZZIE...AND THAT DIE CUT IS SCRUMMY....AS WILL BE LUNCH you naughty girl you are supposed to be resting!!! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can tell you are near your time Lizzie with all that energy!! Love your gorgeous set of cards, great find on the holly stems and I love your choice of verse. I can smell the roast from here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous Lizzie, love the verse. Hope you're keeping well, not long now! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lizzie,

    I love the gorgeous holly die cuts, they really are so pretty and quite different to any other holly Ive seen!

    Good idea to make flat cards, its much cheaper at this time of year when weve so many to send, I need to do the same!

    Have a super Sunday Dinner and a nice relaxing week ahead!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm roast dinner - yum! Your cards for Clare's challenge are fabby. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous - love them. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick a nut cutlet in for me Lizzie!!!. Ooooh I lurve these cards and totally agreeing with everyone else about the gorgeous holly die. Good luck for the candy draw tomorrow honey. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cards Liz....very traditional looking....
    Kerry X.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.