Monday, February 02, 2015

Quick Valentines Card


I have been having a tidy up of my craft things.......
I almost got rid of a whole load of old embossing folders!
Well thankfully I didn't!!! But used one instead!
And I got out my box of stamps I haven't touched in oohh I daren't say !! lol!
The sentiment I found in it fitted perfectly inside the die I wanted to use!!

This card really is a quick card and I know Caitlyn will say to me
Mum, thats not your type of card again when she sees it!!

I embossed a Cuttlebug embossing folder Heart Blocks onto Kraft Card,
cut it down to the embossed area and then cut a tent fold 
card 1/4" larger than the embossed card and inked the edges of both.
And adhered the embossed piece to the card with 3D foam pads.

I used Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create 1B die set for the arrow,
and their Timeless Amour die set for the heart.
I inked around the arrow and adhered both the heart and arrow 
to the card with 3D foam pads. The sentiment I don't know 
where it came from now its a clear stamp on a sheet with others and no packet!!

Have a great day and happy crafting !

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quick valentine card Liz. I have that embossing folder, haven't used it in years but I think I'll be getting it out again. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card, Liz! It's so hard to come up with them...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design of this masculine card, it's very beautiful, but I like so much more your cards full of sweety and colours :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.