Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Daughter is ......


I made this card for Caitlyn for her Birthday.
She loves looking to see what I have made when she
comes in from school so I thought she would be disappointed
if I didn't make her a card this year with flowers on !!


I LOVE these flowers! I used three Heartfelt Creations collections
to make these. The Leaves are from the Birds and Blooms Collection,
The stamens are from the Arianna Blooms and the flowers are the Botanical Roses
from the Butterfly Medley Collection !

The paper is a card front from the Romantique Garden collection,
the sentiment is a very very old stamp I had sat in a box
I haven't looked in for too many years ............ !!

I used ColorBox chalks, Harvest and Berrylicious on the flowers,
Oh I am in love with the chalks ! 
They are so easy to apply and so vibrant ! 
I am certainly trying to get more colours of these chalks!!

Well I really hope Caitlyn likes this ............. 
Her birthday isn't for a while yet so I might make another ........
Happy Crafting!!



6 comments:

  1. Stunning Lizzie and I have no doubt that Caitlyn wasn't disappointed with this one in the slightest. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your daughter love it so much!!! Fabulous card with these stunning flowers, they looks so beautiful with these stamens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin will love this Liz, what's not to like? Your flowers are perfect as usual and such vibrant colours. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just ordered this newest Heartfelt Creations flower die...can't wait for it to arrive! Love the shape of the petals. I so appreciate the beauty of the flowers you create. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your kind words it really means a lot to me. Have fun with the flowers! Hugs xxx

      Delete
  5. gorgeous flowers and a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.