Monday, April 11, 2016

Thinking of you.


As my daughter challenged me in January to not buy any crafty stash until July...
Yes ...... I know!! I had the shakes agreeing to it !! lol!
I thought I had better finally use some of the dies I have unused piled in the corner!
The die in question being the Spellbinders Floral Assortment Squares die set!

Lol I think this card took me 10 mins to make I love when I have spare flowers
and leaves in my stash that I can just pull out of my drawers! 
These are the Sunrise Lily flowers and Classic leaves from Heartfelt Creations.
Of course My true love is white card and these flowers just pop on white 
so a white on white card it had to be!! lol

It would have been my Grandmas's Birthday today, she would have been 98!
So as the sentiment says, my thoughts are with her today.

Happy crafting everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. HI Lizzie what a stunning card and the flowers are gorgeous and the overall card is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is even better than fabulous Liz!! Such a pretty frame die and your flowers are so beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again....beauty in flowers...hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.