Sunday, July 06, 2014

New Xmas Create a Card dies


Whoop whoop !! I'm loving these new create a card dies 
from Crafter's Companion !!

Crafter's Companion

The wonderful Dawn Wheeler is on Create and Craft today
with these dies !!! 12pm, 1pm amd 5pm !!!
Make sure you check them out they are AWESOME !!!


When my hand was at it worst we had to work on these so
I only have the two cards to share (The Xmas eve one previously)
but .......... I will be making more they are awesome !! Oh I said that !! hehe.
Oh I and LURVE the snowflake die !!! 

To make this card I used the following:
Die'sire O Christmas Tree Create a card die
Die'sire Snowflakes
3D glue
All purpose glue
Tacky Glue
Kraft Cardstock

Other items: Gems, Tea Dye and Peeled Paint Distress inks, Glitter glue (on the tree)

Happy crafting !!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow,stunning card Lizzie.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.....loving that snowflake! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.