Thursday, May 01, 2014

Thinking of You


Oh my I LOVE this image !!
I had no clue when I started where I was going
or what colours I was going to use ....
As I started to colour I loved how it looked like a painting
and I thought ..........
Yes I know its dangerous thinking !!!
Well I thought I would make a very simple card
so that it showed off the beauty of this image.

Have you checked out the Inspiration on the blog ??
There is some amazing projects !
Click on the pic below to go check it out

Heartfelt Creations

To make the card I did the following:
HCPC 3601 Floral Dress Collage PreCut set

Other Products Used : White card, 3D foam, Alcohol ink pens, distress inks,
glitter glue.

Cut a A5 tent card with the white card. Cut a piece of card 5 1/2" x  7 13/16" and adhere to 
the card with 3D foam pads. Cut a piece of card 5 1/16" x 7 1/2" and stamp your image in black 
ink. Colour the image with pens and inks. Adhere to the card and glitter the
dress and flowers and your project is complete.

Happy crafting !

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant! I love that you kept everything simple so that the design would shine....that is so hard to do, and do well. And you really did it well!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.